Laminates are one of the most used surfacing materials to decorate household furniture like wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. It protects your furniture in the long run. Textured laminates are undoubtedly aesthetic and the most economical way to have charm and feel on your walls, furniture, and floor. Texture laminate is an ideal material to beautify your house. This blog will help you with essential information about it. You should have a complete knowledge of Texture laminate designs to choose the best laminates in India as your wish.Timex Mica, a reputed laminates company in India, provides a wide range of textured laminates with beautiful designs and textures.
Features of Textured Laminates
Textured laminates are distinguished from other laminate designs based on their surface finish. People who want a classy look for their surroundings prefer textured laminates. Some aspects of textured laminates:
- This laminate sheet is easy to clean. You may use a wet cloth to clean the surface.
- A wide range of designs and sizes of textured laminates are available. These laminate sheets are perfect for any room.
- Textured laminates are fire retardant, stain-resistant, and also anti-bacterial.
- Texture laminate from a brand like Timex Mica is highly affordable and has a wide range of pricing options.
- Textured laminates are available in both sizes, thick and thin.
- Textured laminates require maintenance as it has texture imprinted on them.
- Textured laminates are ideal for decoration which gives an exceptionally classy look.
Textured laminates like textured mica by Timex Mica are preferred by many people who wish to give their surroundings like homes and corporate spaces, a tropical or official theme. These laminate sheets enhance the finishing touch of the different interior décor elements everlastingly.
Use of textured laminates
- Laminates are available in a wide range of textures, designs, and colors by Timex Mica, a popularlaminates company in India. They exactly look like natural and expensive materials like timber and marble.
- Textured laminates are used to create realistic texture as they have greater aesthetic appeal in terms of laminate patterns and finishes. You can use textured laminates also for ornamental overlays on furniture.
- Unlike those expensive materials, Texture laminate sheet is one of the best solutions as an affordable material to create a natural and classy look for a wall feature.
- Textured Laminates imitate different wood type colors and grain variances. Whether it is your house entrance, living room, hallway, or bedroom wall, you can easily enliven the space using textured laminates.
- Textured laminate can be touched and felt. It is available in different prints of wood, natural stone, leather, and metal textures to use in flooring and wall cladding.
Pros and cons of textured flooring
Textured flooring is ideal for places where you sit or dine. Any damage to the textured flooring won’t be noticeable because of the texture.
You will face difficulty in cleaning textured flooring because the flooring has textures and traps dirt and dust in the grooves.
- The Feel
You can fall and slip on Textured flooring if you aren’t careful. We recommend that you should avoid using these laminates in the kitchen because the textured laminates trap a lot of dirt and are difficult to maintain.
However, texture laminate with its several pros and cons is still popular because of its uses and durability. Textured mica laminates have excellent durability and are even easy to install. If you want to get the best results from using textured laminates, then you should go to Timex Mica for has the best laminates in India.